by Year 5

books we like

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Hunger Games



The Hunger Games is a really good book. It is written by Suzanne Collins and she wrote this with so much adventure that I couldn't stop reading. This book is about a a poor girl, a 16 year-old, after her father died in a mine exposion. She illegally goes hunting. Otherwise her family would starve. One day she gets chosen to be part of games called the Hunger Games. In the Hunger Games 24 people are chosen to try to survive in the arena with load of traps, snares and poisonous stuff and they have to try and kill each other. the capitol planned all this. Katniss has to watch out because there are loads of talented people.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for lending me the book Maxime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks scary but I might read it because I like Aventure and mystery books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very good book too but I feel it is very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I feel a little bit scared by the idea. I hope it's not going to get too nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister says this is a cracking book! Id like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book sounds amazing. That it's full of Adventure threat and loads other interesting things. I'd love to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ........................maxime

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book is thrilling but scary I would love to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete