by Year 5

books we like

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Antartic Fox, By Mary Ellis



Alex travels to the Artic, with her explorer father, to return a little white fox its natural habitat. There she meets Cannv at the Inuit school and discoveres that his father has dissapeared. When the two children discover something that links Siku, the fox, with Canny's missing father, they set out on a journey that will change their lives forever. I hope I shall read other books by Mary Ellis some other day maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Claudia,

    That book sound very good. It made me want to read it after reading this post. I think it was good because you gave good detail about what happened in the book. Also because you told me about the characters in the story. I like this post a lot.

    Noor-
    West Maple Elementary

    ReplyDelete