by Year 5

books we like

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cinderalla

Cinderalla is a fantastic book and a film. Cinderalla is a 1950 american animated film produced by Walt Disney. Because Cinderalla has been known throughout the world it has come in different versions here are some of the versions:

  1. The Cinder Maid (reconstructed from various European sources by Joseph Jacobs).
  2. Cinderella; or, The Little Glass Slipper (France, Charles Perrault).
  3. Cinderella (Germany, Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, version of 1812).
  4. Katie Woodencloak (Norway).
     5. The Broken Pitcher (England).
There are many more versions. I like the actual film produced by Walt Disney I watched it when I was 5 years old. Here is a small trailer:  
 
A lot of the time I read Cinderella stories. Sometimes when I'm a bit sad, it cheers me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment