by Year 5

books we like

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis

The voyage of the Dawn Treader is a very well-created adventure. The magic that transports the characters into perilous times is shocking and confusing. Some of the characters are funny and unusual, like the chief mouse Reepicheep. The creatures that they meet are well-known as fiction ones but are still very life-like in this story. This story really transported me to very unusual places along with the characters. I would really want to know how C.S. Lewis came up with such a thrilling adventure that I really adore.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for this post, Noémie.

    C. S. Lewis, along with his friend J. R. R. Tolkien, was one of the real pioneers of fantasy writing. I guess the fantastic creatures have become so well-known partly because of him.

    I read the Narnia books as a teenager, along with some of his science fiction and other books. I'm glad you're enjoying it a bit younger!

    ReplyDelete