by Year 5

books we like

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor


I love this book because it has a lot of description and a lot of humour in it as well as many other things which I like. The book is about a girl called Elizabeth who goes to a boarding school which is called Whyteleafe. I think that it whould be a very nice school if it were real, but it must be very strange to be without your parents for a very long time. Luckily they have half term holidays to spend some time with their parents. Elizabeth has a special friend called Julian who is a very clever boy because he can imitate any kind of noise in class and at break times. That is why I like him but there is another reason: My other reason is that he is funny and always does what he likes. He does not care about anyone except for Elizabeth. This is one of my favourite books, I like books with Adventure in them and stories with schools in them for example Mallory Towers which also has a boarding school and a girl who is called Darell.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Marie!
    There are a lot of books about schools out there. One of them, "Return To Ribblestrop", has just won the Guardian Children's Fiction Prize.

    ReplyDelete