by Year 5

books we like

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Know What You Did Last Wednesday

I think this book makes you get into ir really quickily and want to read more through every page. It still keeps you guessing who the murderer is till the end. Anthony Horowitz has made evryone in the class thinking who the murderer is. I really want to see who the murderer is and start a new book of Anthony Horowitz. I really like the idea of the murderer killing people with the lessons they've been first. My favourite part is every time Tim talks he is quite silly.

1 comment:

  1. Ceyda,

    I really like how you described the book I know what you did last Wednesday it is great. Another thing I noticed is that the murder makes you really curious. Why did chose to read this? Why did Tim take like it was fun and games?


    Aidan
    West Maple Elementary

    ReplyDelete