by Year 5

books we like

Friday, February 10, 2012

Sherlock Solmes red leech

This is a sequel to the other Sherlock Holms book that I wrote about.
The first few paragraphs talk about a man in the borneo jungle looking for a leech for some kind of duke.
When he first sees the revolting red leech it appears to be a large,squirming, blood clot in a puddle of water.
The story goes on to explain that the duke is colecting rare animals to exsibit in circis to make money.
But the leech......
he uses it(or will use it) to preform a special treatment called bleeding to keep him living
along with hundreds of other leeches
I admire the fact that both books are actions packed
This is the 2nd out of four books in the series
On over all, I would rate it 8/10 and I would rate the first one 7/10.
In future I will do a reveiw on all the other two books and rate them




No comments:

Post a Comment